Q:the best example I've heard against losers who use "not all men": "When you go to the pool and the lifeguard tells everyone to stop running, if you weren't running in the first place, you can safely assume that they weren't talking to you anyway. It's not necessary to call attention to the fact that you weren't running."
Watch the first trailer for Ridley Scott’s live-action ‘Halo: Nightfall’
Looks a lot like ‘Prometheus’
“Reality is broken. Game designers can fix it.”
- Borderlands. This one almost threw me for a loop because it’s from an earlier build of the game before they went all cel-shady, but that’s definitely Mordecai there.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Resident Evil V? I’m not a hundred percent on that.
- L.A. Noire
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity
- Alice: Madness Returns? I’ve never played it so I’m going out on a limb here.
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Batman: Arkham City? Origins? Knight? It’s one of those, I’m guessing Origins, but I don’t really know.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Crysis (The first one)
- Heavy Rain
- Child of Light
- Some Final Fantasy thing. 13? I have no idea about this one, sorry. On second thought after some research I think I can confidently say that this is Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
- Outlast? I’m not sure why this is on here, but okay.
- Mass Effect 3!
- Murdered: Soul Suspect, I think.
- Saints Row 4 or possibly The Third. Hard to say as they have the exact same engine.
- Bioshock: Infinite!
- The Walking Dead: Season 1
- Sleeping Dogs? That’s my best guess anyway.
- Some Silent Hill game? No idea on this one. Huh, it seems to be The Evil Within, the more you know.
- The Last of Us
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss Though I’m not sure why they chose this one.
- And of course, Destiny
Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of a diving board.
I wrote a paper about these kinds of pools several years ago for a class when they were just prototypes. These pools have a natural filtration system that run based on the plants that are in the pool that give the water nutrients that allow it to not only be crystal clear, but you are also able to drink the water because it becomes so clean. And the best part is that once the initial filtration system is installed and calibrated, it maintains itself and eliminates the need for chlorine or constant maintenance like salt water pools.
This woman deserves a round of applause and a throne of gold. This is the most realistic & amazing thing for someone to say for this generation of students. I wasn’t able to go to college this year because my parents can’t afford to send me and I had every scholarship, grant, loan known to man and it still wouldn’t work. Finally someone gets it!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE THIS?!
SO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES EITHER PAY FOR THEIR POPULATIONS’ EDUCATION OR JUST WRITE OFF THE BILL IF DOESN’T GET PAID FOR.
THE WAY THE AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM WORKS IS BACKWARDS AND MANGLED.